top of page

Helpful Wedding Info

Marriage License Info


Where do we get a marriage license?


Harris County Clerks Office

Web site:


Where are office locations?


 Main Office, 201 Caroline, 3rd Floor of Administration Building (713) 755-6411

Branch Offices

Baytown. .701 W. Baker Road, Baytown (281) 422-0253

Chimney Rock . . 6000 Chimney Rock, Houston (713) 660-7902

Clay Road. . 16715 Clay Road, Houston (281) 859-0685

Clear Lake . . 16603 Buccaneer, Clear Lake (281) 486-7250

Cypresswood. . 6831 Cypresswood Dr., Spring (281) 379-1057

Humble . . 7900 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble (281) 540-1173

N. Shepherd. .7300 North Shepherd, Houston (713) 697-5193

Pasadena . .101 S. Richey, Suite D, Pasadena (713) 274-6230

South Belt . .10851 Scarsdale, Houston (281) 464-0115


What ID do I need to get marriage license?

 You must have a valid id such as a drivers license, Id card issued by DPS, valid passport, resident alien card, or other government issued identification.

 Cost? 72 as of April 2015


When do I need to get the license?

 The license must be purchased at least 72 hours prior to but no more than 90 days before the date of the ceremony.


Do we need to have a blood test performed?

No blood test is required in the State of Texas anymore.


If you have any question please contact

Harris County Clerks Office


If you need a wedding officiant - give a us a call at 713-377-8921

bottom of page